A couple of weeks ago I joined forces with some of the lovely ladies over at UKPA and set some goals for the coming six months in the hope that we could support each other and make some positive changes to our lives (you can read my full goals here).
I’ve been working on my goals now for two weeks and have been doing OK. However, there are still some areas I could improve on but overall I have been making progress toward my goals.
So what have I accomplished in the last two weeks.
- Read two chapters of The Chimp Paradox
- Cleared the breakfast bar
- Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with a meal at Jamie’s Italian J
- Had 2 child free dates and 2 home movie nights
- Put together a menu plan for October
- Put together a blog planner and planned out posts for October
- Started to draft my blog posts for w/c 3 October
- Started to update my cleaning schedule
- Started working on journals for the kids
- Taken a car load of stuff to charity shop
- Started a list of RAK’s
- Started a list of things to do and places to go with the kids
- Updated Corey’s notes ready to review
I admit I haven’t accomplished everything I set out to by the end of September and to be honest I maybe was a little too audacious with my plans, but I’m happy with what I have achieved so far and am definitely feeling motivated to push even harder in October.
So what am I hoping to achieve by the end of October well, hopefully with a bit of hardwork and effort I will be able to say I have done the following by the time I check in next month.
- Read 2 books
- Completed my workspace set up
- Updated my Christmas planner
- Had 2 nights out without the kids
- Got back on track with my Slimming World plan
- Lost at least ½ stone
- Drafted out an editorial calendar for my blog until the end of December
- Drafted blog posts for remainder of October
- Given blood and book next appointment
- Completed 1 RAK
- Reviewed Corey’s notes with Rik and made appointment with doctor
- Set up and stayed within our budget for the month
- Cleared 3 boxes from shelving behind door
- Sold pushchair and travel system
- Completed my cleaning schedule and started using it
- Completed at least 2 spreads in my creative journal
I’m feeling positive about working through my list and am already starting to see a difference in myself, albeit a small one, from a couple of weeks ago. I’m much more motivated and hopefully this will continue.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to see how the others are getting on with their goals.
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugDoes
- Hannah Smith at Plan With Hannah