Everyone loves a good quote, even one that has been misquoted or mis-attributed. Today the Planner Girls Collective will be taking a look at some of our favourite inspirational quotes/sayings and how we use them on a daily basis.
Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are ten of my favourite inspirational quotes. Check out my Pinterest board for more.
- No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Be yourself; everyone else is taken – Oscar Wilde
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work – Thomas Edison
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
- Whatever you are, be a good one – Abraham Lincoln
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world – Mahatma Ghandi
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there – Theodore Roosevelt
- Just do what works for you, because there will always be someone who thinks differently – Michelle Obama
As for using the quotes, the possibilities are endless, especially when it comes to planners.
I have made them into stickers to use in my planners, I have made dashboards with them, I have used them as decoration. Here are a selection of photos showing my uses.
Also, don’t forget to check out the other awesome ladies from the collective via links below.
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Kelly Vizma at A Beautiful Plan
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugPlans
- Louise Parkinson at The Vintage Planner
- Rebecca Slaughter at Rebecca Project Life
- Zoe Gut at zzz0eee
- Suzanne Tench at PlannerMontanah
- Gemma Bray at An Ocean Glimmer
- Kerry May at Kerry May Makes
- Alyson Duncan at A Life Lived in Words
- Stephanie Kaye at A Ska Loving Geek
- Rebecca Rice-Roberts at Becster.com
- Neringute Abbas at The Royal Planner Blog
- Hannah Smith at Plan With Hannah
Until next time