This week the PGC will be sharing with you our latest stationery purchases. I must admit I’ve been pretty good the last few weeks and haven’t really bought to much, or so I thought!
First up is my most recent purchase from Paperchase. I used my £5 birthday voucher to pick up a couple of 2017 diaries for tracking the kids behaviours. These week on 2 pages diaries will be perfect for my requirements.
Earlier in the month I also received my order from Little Rainbow Moon, which was a selection of stickers and a TN dashboard. I love them and will definitely be back for more. In fact I have been drooling over the February Mystery Kit unboxing and think some of the items will be making their way into my basket very soon.
In a spur of the moment purchase, I ordered the February Monthly Kit from Ugly Bug Plans, which I love. I will be doing a full review later this week, so don’t forget to check back for more details.
Finally, we have a few pens that I’ve picked up from Amazon (damn you Amazon Prime) and it appears I have a bit of a thing for all things metallic at the minute.
I think that’s about it for my purchases but don’t forget to check out the other ladies in the collective.
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Kelly Vizma at A Beautiful Plan
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugPlans
- Louise Parkinson at The Vintage Planner
- Rebecca Slaughter at Rebecca Project Life
- Zoe Gut at zzz0eee
- Suzanne Tench at PlannerMontanah
- Gemma Bray at An Ocean Glimmer
- Kerry May at Kerry May Makes
- Alyson Duncan at A Life Lived in Words
- Stephanie Kaye at A Ska Loving Geek
- Rebecca Rice-Roberts at Becster.com
- Neringute Abbas at The Royal Planner Blog
- Hannah Smith at Plan With Hannah
Until next time.