We are sharing with you our Valentine’s Bucket List this week within the Planner Girls Collective. Don’t worry I won’t be filling the page with lovey-dovey couples things, because personally that’s not for me.
It’s safe to say that me and my OH make a perfect couple due to the fact their neither of us are overly romantic. He has bought me flowers on a couple of occasions. The first time was before we were married. Tthere were so many they filled two (yes, you read that right TWO!) buckets. I ended up running out of places to put them and had to give some to our parents.
On another occasion he bought me some and I couldn’t find my vase so they lived in the middle part of the sink for a week. Funnily enough he hasn’t bought me any since.
Anyway, onto my list. I’ve decided to focus mainly on family and self care as it’s half term this week so the kids aren’t at school.
- Purchase a new scented candle
- Make heart shaped cookies with kids
- Bake Valentine red velvet cupcakes
- Watch a romantic movie/chick flick with OH
- Go on a ‘date’ with my kids individually
- Do Valentine crafts with the kids
- Put a love note in with OH’s lunch
- Buy some valentine flowers
- Paint my nails pink/red
- Do a random act of kindness
I’ve even printed my list and put it in my bujo ready to be checked off.
Don’t forget to check in with the other ladies from the group to see what they have planned.
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Kelly Vizma at A Beautiful Plan
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugPlans
- Louise Parkinson at The Vintage Planner
- Rebecca Slaughter at Rebecca Project Life
- Zoe Gut at zzz0eee
- Suzanne Tench at PlannerMontanah
- Gemma Bray at An Ocean Glimmer
- Kerry May at Kerry May Makes
- Alyson Duncan at A Life Lived in Words
- Stephanie Kaye at A Ska Loving Geek
- Rebecca Rice-Roberts at Becster.com
- Neringute Abbas at The Royal Planner Blog
- Hannah Smith at Plan With Hannah
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Thanks for reading, until next time.