Every self respecting planner has an ongoing planner wishlist. Somewhere they keep the never ending list of things they have seen used by other planners and just have to have. I’m no different and this week, along with the other ladies from the Planner Girls Collective, we will be sharing with you our planner wishlists.
At the minute I’m currently trying to work through my current supplies so there isn’t too much on my planner wishlist. However given the right opportunity the following items would definitely be working their way to my collection.
My planner wishlist includes everything from new planners to items to be used within my existing planners.
- First on my list is another Uglydori from UglyBugPlans. I’m considering a fully customised one but this is still in the early planning stages at the minute so I am keeping my thoughts under wraps.
- Staedler Triplus Fineliner pens are always on my wishlist as I go through them so quickly.
- I’ve seen the Zebra Midliner Soft Colour Double-Sided Highlighters in numerous Facebook groups, especially one specialising in bullet journalling and would love to give them a try
- I’d love to try my handing at calligraphy/handlettering and the Tombow Dual Brushpens seem to be used quite a lot.
So that’s my list. What would be on yours?
Also, don’t forget to check out the lists of our other ladies
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugPlans
- Louise Parkinson at The Vintage Planner
- Jo Whight at Joanna’s Planner
- Neringute Abbas at The Royal Planner Blog
Thanks for reading, until next time.