Today it’s time for the Planner Girls Collective to share with you their current planner setup.
I can’t believe it’s nearly the end of March already, this year is flying by. That said I have been using the same planner since it arrived in January. However it is still a work in progress, so lets see what’s changed.
To being with lets recap on what my setup was like in January (you can read about it in more detail here and here). For my day to day planning I was bullet journalling in my moleskine cahier notebooks and housing them all in my Uglydori from Ugly Bug Plans. I was also using a 5-year journal, a Weekly Review and a Gratitude Journal.
To be honest, with regard to the overall planners I’m using, nothing much has changed on the surface. My Uglydori still houses my day to day planners although they are in the process of being switched up. I’m also still using my 5-year journal, a Weekly Review book and Gratitude Journal.
Don’t forget to check out the other ladies in the collective and she what’s changed with their planners since the New Year.
- Emma-Louise Smith at The Stationery Geekette
- Kelly Vizma at The Scrapbook Girl
- Michelle Mills at UglyBugPlans
- Louise Parkinson at The Vintage Planner
- Suzanne Tench at PlannerMontanah
- Jo Wight at Joanna’s Planner
- Alyson Duncan at A Life Lived in Words
- Stephanie Kaye at A Ska Loving Geek
- Gemma Bray at An Ocean Glimmer
- Kerry May at Kerry May Makes
Thanks for reading, until next time.